The Federation of Uganda Football Associations (FUFA) under the competitions department held the draws for the 44th edition of the Uganda Cup for the round of 64 stage.
The draws were conducted on Thursday, 11th January 2018 at FUFA House in Mengo, Kampala.
FUFA Acting Competitions Director Hajjati Aisha Nalule supervised the whole exercise, flanked by the FUFA Deputy CEO Humphrey Mandu, Hamza Nsereko (FUFA Communications member) and Sarah Birungi, a member of the FUFA Competitions department.
The matches will be played starting on the weekend of 20th January 2018.
The finals will be held towards the last weekend of June 2018 in Kumi district.
Like it has been conducted during the previous editions, the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) cause attached to the Uganda Cup will still take effect in Kumi and the surrounding areas.
Uganda Cup (Round of 64):
- Simba Vs Paidha Black Angels – Gayaza
- Onduparaka Vs Light S.S – Green Light Stadium, Arua
- Kyetume Vs Luweero United – Mukono
- Seeta United Vs Kirinya-Jinja S.S – Seeta
- Nabitende Vs Bumate – Iganga
- Pallisa United Vs Nyamityobora – Pallisa
- SC Villa Jogoo Vs Hope Doves – Masaka Recreational Stadium
- Bronken Vs Vipers – Kasese
- Kireka United Vs Tigers – Namboole Stadium Outside play ground
- Greater Masaka Vs Police – Masaka Recreational Stadium
- Kansai Plascon Vs Buitaba – NARO Ntawo grounds
- Lira United Vs Kataka – Lira
- Ntoda Vs Soana – Ntungamo
- Express Vs Kachumbala Rock Stars – Mutesa II Wankulukuku Stadium
- Synergy Vs Bukedea Town Council – Masaka Recreational Stadium
- Doves All Stars Vs Agape – Arua
- Rushere Vs Kamuli Park – Rushere
- Kabale Sharp Vs Busuula Sports Club – Kabale Municipal Stadium
- Mbarara F.C Vs KCCA – Kakyeeka Stadium, Mbarara
- Lungujja Galaxy Vs Mbarara City – Mutesa II Stadium, Wankulukuku
- Vuura Vs Bright Stars – Moyo
- City Lads Vs Kira United – Lugogo, Kampala
- Bugwere Vs Ndejje University – Bugwere
- Ntinda United Vs Young Elephants – Kamwokya Play ground
- Proline Vs Nkambi Coffee – Lugogo, Kampala
- Water Vs Maroons – Kyambogo
- Masavu Vs Jinja Municipal Council Hippos – Fisheries Training Institute play ground, Bugonga – Entebbe
- Suncity Vs BUL – Kasese
- Busia Fisheries Vs UPDF – Busia
- URA Vs KJT – Mandela National Stadium, Namboole
- Kitara Vs Koboko Rising Stars – Boma Play ground, Hoima
- Amuka Bright Stars Vs Saviour – Lira
MAIN PHOTO: FUFA Deputy CEO Humphrey Mandu picks up the pots containing the clubs during the 2018 FUFA Uganda Cup round of 64 draws at FUFA House in Mengo, Kampala
PHOTO CREDITS: FUFA Communications Department