The FIFA Connect workshop that opened on Monday 15th May 2017 at Ivys Hotel climaxed today with the training of clubs and Regional Football Association stakeholders.
‘We are now equipped with all tools inclusive of a formidable test portal which can be used at all times for further training and training of new stakeholders, programmes will be extended with invitations and visits to various Regional Football Associations and clubs affiliated to FUFA’. Said Ali Mwebe
He added by thanking FIFA and FUFA for organizing such a workshop and the commended competitions Management functions in the federation and said that they are facilitated with properly registered players and club officials.
Speaking on behalf of participants, KCCA FC Chief Executive Officer David Tamale expressed his delight for such a wonderful opportunity by FIFA and FIFA which will help them keepo track of thier players world over
“The Clubs are direct beneficiaries from such FIFA and FUFA programmes that we shall at all times have information on our players at fingertips, matters of processing transfers and loans locally shall also be made easy by this system and above all, we shall now gain financially through claim of solidarity and training compensation from our youth players when they turn professional’ said an excited Tamale
FIFA Connect is used for registration;
- Football Clubs at all levels i.e. 1st Division, 2nd Division, Regional Leagues, Beach Soccer, Women Football, Youth Leagues, Schools and organized social teams will be able to register their following in the systems
- Players (both amateurs and professionals )
- Venues/ stadia and grounds
- Team Officials (Coaches, Team Doctor, Team Manager, Physiotherapists)
- Club Officials (Chairman, General Secretary, Chief Executives, Administrators etc.)
All photos taken onTuesday during training at Ivys Hotel, Wakaliga