FIFA WORLD CUP Russia 2018 (Qualifiers) – Group D:
- Match day 3: Thursday, 31st August 2017
- Kick off: 16:00 hours
- At Mandela National Stadium, Namboole
- Entry Fees: 30,000/= (Ordinary), 70,000/= (VIP) & 150,000/= (VVIP)
The match day tickets for the much awaited FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 group D qualifier between Uganda Cranes and the Egypt Pharaohs at Mandela National Stadium, Namboole in Uganda are officially on sale.
The tickets hit the market on Monday morning and the public has since responded well to the huge demand.
Addressing the media during a preparatory press conference held on Monday at FUFA House in Kampala, FUFA Deputy Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Humphrey Mandu advised the general public to purchase their tickets early enough and at the designated selling points to avoid the late minute rush.
“We are glad to announce that the match day tickets are already on the market. Our dear fans are advised to buy their tickers early so that to avoid the last minute rush. The fans are also urged to buy the tickets from the right designated places” Mandu stated.
The ordinary tickets cost 30,000/=, 70,000/= is for the VIP whilst the VVIP tickets cost 150,000/= each.
Ticket selling points:
- FUFA House shop, Mengo – Kampala
- Airtel Uganda shops: Ben Kiwanuka Street, Bweyogerere, Forest Mall, Bugolobi, Kampala Road
- Jude Colour Solutions, Prime Complex – Kampala road
- Katumwa Sports Center, Arua Park
- Ham Shopping Grounds, Nakivubo
- Dellah Attractions – Kampala Boulevard Building
- Hardware World, Ntinda
- Capital Shoppers, Mukono
- Tangosport Shop, Jinja
- Shell Petrol Stations: Bugolobi, Shell Capital, Kibuye, Kabalagala, Kalerwe, Kireka
- Total Petrol Stations: Arua Park, Nakivubo, City Center, Kajjansi, Bwaise, Natete, Kireka, Bweyogerere, Kibuli
- City Oil Petrol Stations: Namirembe, Gapco, Bombo Road, 7th Street, Kamwokya, Nakawa,
- Kobil Petrol Stations: Kasubi, Kawempe
MAIN PHOTO: FUFA Deputy CEO, Humphrey Mandu displays a sample of the Uganda Cranes vs. Egypt Pharaohs during the press conference held at FUFA House in Mengo, Kampala on Wednesday mroning
PHOTO CREDITS: FUFA Communications Department