FUFA Women’s Cup| Round of 32 Results
- Town View SS 3-1 Ajax Queens FC
- Bunyaruguru Girls 0-2 She Corporates
- Kawempe Junior Team 2-0 Lango Queens
- Upper Nile WFC 0-1 Dynamic SS Jjeza
- Kataka She FC 0-2 UCU lady Cardinals
- St Noa 0 -2 Lady doves
- WIFO Club 0(5)- 0(4) Rines SS
- She Maroons 1-4 Kampala Queens
- Amuria High School 0-2 Makerere University
- Jerome WFC vs Muteesa 1 Royal University (Muteesa didn’t travel)
- Vision WFC vs Asubo Gafford Ladies (Vision WFC didn’t turn up)
- Paidha WFC vs Uganda Martyrs (Paidha WFC didn’t turn up)
- Edgars Girls FC 0-5 Olila High School
- Wakiso Hills 2-4 Tooro Queens FC
- Jinja United vs Kawempe Muslim Ladies FC (Postponed)
FUFA Women’s Cup holders Makerere University began their title defense on a bright note after overcoming Amuria High School at the round of 32.
The University side won 2-0 on the road with goals coming from Rebecca Nakasato and Josephine Nandagire.
Despite missing skipper Fauzia Najjemba who is away on duty with the Uganda U17 National team, Kampala Queens were able to dispatch She Maroons FC in Luzira.
Lilian Mutuuzo(brace), Harriet Nakkubba and Resty Nanziri scored for Kampala Queens to win 4-1.
She Maroons FC got their consolation goal through Winnie Kyomugisha who converted from the spot.
2018 winners UCU Lady Cardinals UCU Lady Cardinals outwitted She Kataka FC from Mbale district to storm the round of 16 thanks to goals from last season’s top scorer Shadia Nankya and captain Moreen Kinavudori getting the goals.
She Corporate made light work of Bunyaruguru Girls winning the game 2-0. Favour Nambatya and Dorcus Namukisa scored a goal apiece.
Lady Doves put their struggles in the league aside to see off St. Noa Girls, winning 2-0 in the game played at African Bible University.
2017 Airtel FUFA Female player of the year, Fazila Ikwaput scored a brace to guide the Masindi based side to victory.
In the other games played, Tooro Queens, Olila High School, Town View SS, and Dynamic SS Jjeza all progressed to the next round.
Vision WFC and Paidha WFC failed to show up for their home encounters against Asubo Gafford Ladies and Uganda Martyrs High School respectively. Muteesa I Royal University too failed to travel to Bugiri to face Jerome WFC.
The game between Kawempe Muslim Ladies and Jinja United was postponed because the former has players on the Uganda U17 National team.
The date for draws of the round of 16 will be announced by the FUFA Competitions department