The Cranes match tickets will be available on market starting this Monday 8th October 2012 at all the gazetted selling points within and outside the City centre.
Our Marketing and sponsorship committee embarked on the distribution exercise early this morning. The selling points include the five City Oil Petrol stations at Bakuli, Martin Road, Kamwokya, Nakawa and Bombo Road. Kobil Petrol Stations: Ndeeba, Kansanga, Kamwokya, Jinja, Kawempe and Mpererwe. Total: Kajjansi, City Centre, Nakivubo, Kireka and Bweyogerere.
We shall also have tickets at Hardware World Ntinda, Gapco Ben Kiwanuka, City shoppers’ Super market-Mukono and Buikwe trading Centre. The charges are UGX 40.000, 75.000 and 120.000 for ordinary, VIP and Gold class categories respectively.
FUFA wishes to advise the public as follows:
- Avoid buying tickets outside the authorized selling points.
- Do not Purchase tickets at prices lower or higher than stated costs.
- Ensure that you receive your ticket on payment of your money.
- Ignore individual ‘ticket vendors’ positioning themselves near our selling points.
- Protect your ticket against any possible thieves.
- Report to us any illegal ticket sellers on 0772 751 829, 0772704501, 0772309999, 0772408661, 0772423986 or 0772429692.
- Do not release your ticket until you reach the entry point into the stadium on Saturday.