The Federation of Uganda Football Associations-establsihed in 1924 is the national association running football in Uganda, affiliated to FIFA, CAF and recognised by National Council of Sports.
FUFA’s vision is ‘To be the number one football Nation in Africa on and off the filed’ and the Mission is ‘To Develop, Promote and Protect Football for all’
FUFA seeks to recruit qualified, competent and highly self-motivated Ugandans to fill the following position;
Job Title: Women Football Development Officer (Female)
Reports to: FUFA Football Development Director
The Women Football Development Officer shall be responsible for implementation of programmes for women football development in accordance with FUFA strategic direction and in line with FUFA Vision and Mission.
Duties and responsibilities: Reports to the Director of football development, carries out among others, the following duties:
- Development of elite women football competitions
- Expansion of youth & grassroots girls football activities
- Growth and expansion of other women football competitions at national level
- Establishment and strengthening of women football in the 8 FUFA Regions all over the country
- Establishment and expansion of girl’s football activities in schools and institutions
- Initiate programmes for Integrated community sensitization on women football development
- Implement programmes for strengthening of national women football teams
- A Bachelor’s Degree in sports science, Management, Business Administration, Social sciences, or any other filed from a recognized University/Institution.
- At least 1-year experience in managerial position from any reputable organisation
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES.
- Experience as a women football player on a club or national team (Key)
- Other demonstrated training, knowledge or experience in football game
- Good level of computer literacy with knowledge in Microsoft office, emails and use of online systems
- Organizational skills, Planning, Research, Problem solving and Decision making, Communication, Ethics and Integrity and Time
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
- Full time employment starting on 1-year contract renewable upon satisfactory performance
- Remuneration package of annual 9.6 million Uganda shillings.
- Flexibility in duty station but primarily at FUFA Technical Centre Njeru
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Envelopes should clearly be marked “Application for the post of Women Football Development Officer”
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested and eligible persons who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their applications together with copies of academic certificates, transcripts, a detailed CV should be hand delivered to the address below not later than 5:00pm on 9th November 2018.
The Chief Executive Officer
Federation of Uganda Football Associations (FUFA)
FUFA House Plot 879 Albert Cook Road Mengo
P.O BOX 22518