The 19th FUFA Executive Committee Meeting has passed decisions on key matters following today’s deliberations chaired by FUFA President at FUFA House in Mengo.
Clearance of Bar Okoro Stadium
Paidha Black Angels FC has been granted permission to use the stadium as their home venue to host official FUFA Competitions matches with immediate effect following a recommendation on special grounds by the FUFA Club Licensing Committee to the Executive Committee.
However the club is required to ensure that the minimum requirements for club licensing are maintained for the rest of the season.
Change of Venue for Wakiso Giants
Wakiso Giants FC has been granted permission to use their stadium in Wakiso (Wakisha Grounds) with effect from the 2019/2020 season. However Wakiso Giants will continue hosting their official FUFA Competitions home matches from Bugembe stadium, Jinja till the end of the 2018/2019 season.
Change of Name for Create Peace FC
Masindi based Create Peace FC has been granted permission to change its name to Masindi United FC in a bid to keep their identity within the community in the region. The Change of name starts with effect from the 2019/2020 season.
Decisions on the Report-FUFA Commission of Inquiry into Match Officiation
Following the submission of a report from the FUFA Commission of Inquiry into Match Officiation; the 19th FUFA Executive Committee today received the report, deliberated and the following individuals and Clubs appeared to be in contravention with the FUFA Ethics Code. The following decisions henceforth have been taken:-
- The following officials are forwarded to the FUFA Ethics Committee for further investigations and/or adjudication for actions and/or utterances to be in contravention with the FUFA Ethics Code. They include:- Mr. Godfrey Mulibanga, Mr. Salmin Saleh, Were David, Eng. Ben Misagga, Mr. Smart Obed, Mr. Jimmy Lukwago and Mr. Mike Mutebi.
- The following Referees have been forwarded to the FUFA Ethics Committee for further investigation and/or adjudication for actions and/or utterances to be in contravention with the FUFA Ethics Code and further instructed to step aside from performing their current duties either as match officials or as Members of FUFA bodies until the FUFA Ethics Committee pronounces itself on their cases. They are; Mr. Ali Kaddu, Mr. Muzamiru Tulu, Mr. Ashraf Miiro, Dr. Kimbowa Richard and Mr. Ndawula Shaban Mawanda.
- Mbarara City Football Club and Tooro United Football Club have also been forwarded for investigation/adjudication by the FUFA Ethics Committee for actions deemed to be in contravention with the FUFA Ethics Code.
The FUFA Ethics Committee will henceforth summon the above mentioned at its discretion accordingly
FUFA Judicial Bodies
FUFA Investigatory Chamber
- Nuru Muhammed – Chairpeson
- Luis Tumwesigye – Vice Chairperson
- Christopher Mugisha – Member
- Gilbert Nyaika – Mmeber
- Yusuf Kaggwa- Member
FUFA Ethics Committee
- Darius Ruta- Chairperson
- Hudson Katumba- Vice Person
- John Bosco Masiko- Member
- Kasim Nsimbe- Member
- Kenneth Nkumiro- Member
FUFA Disciplinary Committee
- Hussein Hilal – Chairperson
- James Muwawu- Vice Chairperson
- Dirisa Kasaliwe- Member
- Margaret Kubingi- Member
- Hamidu Kasinde- Mmeber
FUFA Dispute Resolution Chamber
- Peter Emojong – Chairperson
- Andrew Lule- Vice Person
- Dan Obote- Mmeber
- Nobert Kazibwe- Member
- Harriet Nattabi- Member
FUFA Appeals Committee
- Diana Nabuuso – Chairperson
- Musa Kabega- Vice Person
- Hussein Lwembawo- Member
- Lajan Livingstone – Member
- Sabiiti Muwanga- Member
FUFA Competitions Disciplinary Panel
- Serunjogi Robert
- George Kabwimukya-Member
FUFA Referees Disciplinary Panel
- Ali Tomusange -Chairperson
- Jamil Sewanyana
- Deo Mutabazi
Note: FUFA LEGAL COMMITTEE-Advices FUFA on Legal matters
Ojok Odur- Chairman
Edgar Agaba- V/chairman
Kabega Musa- Member
Chandia Alex- Member
MAIN PHOTO: FUFA Executive Committee Meeting at FUFA House on Thursday 14th February 2019 in Mengo.