FUFA Big League side Police FC and StarTimes Uganda Premier League side SC Villa are the latest teams to qualify for the Round of 32.
A lone goal from Joseph Ssentume in the 66th minute sealed the fate of Apuutun FC after he capitalized on Benard Kateregga’s corner kick in the early kickoff match.
SC Villa won 6-0 at King’s Park as Kireka United FC hosted them. Rogers Kiwanuka and Hassan Musana scored braces, and Charles Bbaale scored a goal. The home side conceeded an own goal in the second half through Yaweh Twaha.
The teams that have qualified for the Round of 32 include;
- Pajule Lions FC (Northern 5th Division League)
- Junior Eagles FC (North East Regional League)
- Kitara FC (FUFA Big League)
- Bluestar FC (Kitara Regional League)
- Admin FC (Eastern Regional League)
- BUL FC (StarTimes Uganda Premier League)
- Ndejje University FC (FUFA Big League)
- Vipers SC (StarTimes Uganda Premier League)
- Jinja North United FC (FUFA Big League)
- Police FC (FUFA Big League)
- SC Villa (StarTimes Uganda Premier League)
Next matches – 2nd February 2023
- Kisugu FC v Maroons FC – Bugolobi Coffee Grounds (2:00 PM) FUFA TV
- Kiyinda Boys FC v Gaddafi FC – Ssaza Ground, Mityana (4:00 PM)
- Bukedea Central FC v Blacks Power FC – Emokori ground, Bukedea (4:00 PM) FUFA TV
- Gorrilla Highland SC v Kataka FC – Mashaka Playground, Kisoro (4:00 PM)