UGANDA VS GUINEA: THE LIST OF PRIZES TO BE WON
-Complimentary tickets of the U-17 home match between Uganda and Zambia
-Uganda Cranes jerseys
NOTE: The area to scratch (black spot) on the ticket for an instant prize is between the FUFA Logo and Uganda flag.
How to win the instant prizes:
-Buy a ticket from known FUFA outlets for the match Uganda vs Guinea) to be played on Wednesday 10th September, 2014 at Namboole, time 7.30 pm
-There is a section on the left of your ticket bought from a known FUFA outlet showing where to scratch, if there is a prize on that slot you an instant winner.
-The winner picks his/her prize from a FUFA prize collection centre at Namboole on match day.
-Please present your ticket while picking the instant prize won
-complimentary tickets are not part of this category of instant prizes and the grand draw.
-It will be considered criminal followed by arrest to present a wrong ticket. The FUFA electronic system at the stadium will detect 100% all the fake tickets.
GRAND PRIZE: BRAND NEW NADIA CAR
Who is eligible for the grand draw prize?
1) Only Match Tickets bought from known FUFA outlets are eligible for the draw.
2) The 6 digits (printed in red colour) on each of the sold tickets from the FUFA outlets will automatically be drawn through a raffle on Match Day 10th September 2014 at Mandela National stadium, Namboole.
3) FUFA Staff, Officials and their next of Kin are not eligible to this promotion
4) Complimentary Tickets shall not be included in the draw
5) The winner will be drawn, announced and given his/her car on match day: Uganda vs Guinea 10th September, 2014 at Mandela National stadium, Namboole.
6) The winner of the Nadia car shall have FREE access to the Uganda Cranes home games in this Nations cup campaign and parking inside the stadium.
Ticket selling outlets (The Known FUFA outlets)
1 – Airtel Uganda Outlets: Game at Lugogo, Bweyogerere, Ben Kiwanuka Street-Shoprite building, Kampala road, Bugolobi
2 –City oil branches: Bombo Road, Martin Road, Bakuli, Nakawa and Kamwokya.
3 – Gapco Ben Kiwanuka
4 – Total branches: Nakivubo, Bwaise, Kajjansi, Kireka, Bweyogerere and City Centre
5 – Kobil branches: Kawempe, Kasubi and Kansanga
6 – Shell branches: Capital, Kibuye and Bugolobi
8 – Hard Ware World-Ntinda
9 – City Shoppers Super Market-Mukono
10 – FUFA House-FUFA Merchandise Store (Only Selling Point for the UGX 120,000 tickets or special delivery if an order is placed in by a fan or institution).
Photo credit: FUFA Communications department.